We wish Cordova Bay Families a fun and relaxing break. This year has certainly felt a bit more “normal”, but with the absence of fun events such as the Hoot n Howl, it’s challenging to connect. Rest assured PAC is always working toward creating opportunities for our students and staff. Thank you for your continued support.
Jan Fundraisers held in our Front Parking Lot:
Tree Chipping/Recyling – Jan 2 (10am-2pm) By donation
Bottle Drive – Jan 8 (9am-1pm)
Everyone Welcome !!!!
Date: Tuesday Oct 5
Time: 6:45pm PAC Updates 7pm School/Administration Updates from Mary Lynn Heron
Every classroom needs a Class Rep. It’s a great way to get involved and is an Essential Role to help ensure a successful year.
Class Rep Role:
- Inform Parents of upcoming PAC events/fundraisers.
- Coordinate Hot Lunch Volunteers (if we are able this year)
- Coordinate class group gifts
- Support Teacher with classroom events
Please consider this role and Email PAC if you are interested or have questions. email@example.com
Drop by between 9am-1pm.
This is a NO SORT bottle drive. Basically, all GLASS goes into one bin and everything else can be mixed into the other bins.
Spread the word, collect from family and friends.
Wishing everyone a wonderful summer vacation. A much needed time to recharge and relax. Thank you to our wonderful Cordova Bay Staff for supporting our children and families during this challenging year. Thank you to all the families for supporting PAC too. We love and appreciate this community.
If you haven’t seen our June Newsletter download it: HERE
School Supplies Online Orders: Details below in Post Below
Stay in touch by:
See you in September !!!!
DEADLINE: July 18 (to be delivered to school) ** After this, you will need to pickup from a Monk Office store **
Monk Office gives 10% back to our school. If you wish, families can order and pay online for their child’s school supplies and they will be delivered to school in early September. Deadline for ordering supplies that will be delivered to the school is July 18th.
If you DO NOT wish to order online, school supply lists are available on the school website under PARENTS/FORMS/SCHOOL SUPPLY LISTS by grade, and families can choose to purchase supplies from a retailer of your choice.
To order online:
1. Visit bts.monk.ca and enter your PAC Code on the ‘SHOP’ page:
- School Name: Cordova Bay Elementary
- PAC Code: 33C716
- LAST DAY to Order if you Want Your Supplies Delivered to the School: July 18th
2. Add your child’s kit (and optional items, if desired) to your cart
3. During checkout, pay with Visa or MasterCard and choose free school delivery (scheduled by your school for September) or free in-store pickup
*** Congratulations to Kim Spears and Family for winning the reserved parking spot ***
PAC would like to offer the Front Reserved Parking space as a draw for the 2021-22 School Year. We would normally auction it off at our Silent Auction held annually in February, but since it was cancelled, we would like to give it away to one lucky family.
- Deadline to Enter: JUNE 10 by NOON (Draw Takes Place JUNE 11 – Details TBA)
- Must be a Parent/Guardian of a student at Cordova Bay Elementary
- ONLY 1 Entry per FAMILY
HOW TO ENTER:
- Like/Follow us on FaceBook (if you don’t already)
- Find the PARKING SPOT DRAW POST on our FaceBook Page (Cordova Bay Elementary PAC) and Comment below it about what you love about Cordova Bay Elementary.
- NOT on Facebook? Simply email PAC (subject: Parking Spot Draw) and tell us what you love about our school.
Good Luck….Cordova Bay PAC
Less than a week until our Spring Bottle Drive !!!!! (9am-1pm)
Swing by the school front parking lot and drop your refundables off. This is a no sort no hassle bottle drive.